Tuesday, April 15, 2014

The One Where I Tame My OCD Through Flat Lays

 
I am by no means a tidy person. My bedroom can only be described as chaotic, hardly providing the calm sleeping conditions one so often strives for. I'm all about mountains of clothing, mazes of paper, and a forever unmade bed.
 
Despite this slovenly lifestyle, I am a bit of a nut when it comes to arranging my many thrifted finds and sentimental knick knacks. Enter the flat lay, a pass-time popular with bloggers, hipsters, and instagram-obsessed teens. I've spent many an enjoyable afternoon using this pretty excuse to tame my slight case of OCD. One such session resulted in a series surrounding my favourite fashion reads.
 
The finished product can be seen here.
 
Hope your having a grand day,
 
xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful treasures dear Jessica. I looooove your blog so much ! Keep on posting <3

    ReplyDelete